The Social Talent office is a hive of activity- people are flitting off to events left and right, new faces are constantly walking through the door and the ongoing war against the coffee machine is bringing us closer together. But surely there must be other great places to work? We asked the question to everyone in Social Talent and here were some of our favourites:
1. The Ministry of Magic
Specifically the Misuse of Muggle Artefacts Office. Walking into the office every day like:
2. Pawney Parks and Recreation Office.
Just think of the confidence boost.
3. Dunder Mifflin (The US Office)
Michael Scott…A straight talking thought leader, influencer and most importantly, friend.
4. 99th Precinct of the New York City Police Department in Brooklyn (Brooklyn Nine-Nine)
One americano with an extra shot of dysfunction please
5. Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory
Although they could do with refreshing their diversity recruitment training.
6.Department of Social Affairs and Citizenship (The Thick of It)
Requirement: Must have skin as thick as a rhino
7. Ingen (Jurassic Park)
The opportunity to deliver killer lines like this:
8. Krusty Krab (SpongeBob SquarePants)
Bonus: colleagues that become friends for life
specifically Q’s office with all them snazzy gadgets
10. Paddy’s Pub (Always Sunny In Philidelphia)
It wouldn’t be hard to be employee of the month here…
11. Oval Office (House of Cards)
Learn skills for life… Not an honest life mind you
12. Pearson Hardman (Suits)
10/10 you want Donna to be your onboarding buddy
13. Reynholm Industries (The IT Crowd)
Little to know experience required and you can easily learn on the job
14. Bluth Company Banana Stand
There’s always money in the banana stand!
15. Sacred Heart Scrubs Hospital
Saving lives has never been more fun
16. Isis (Archer)
BewareL Loose if not irrelevant HR policies
17. Greendale Community College (Community)
Dean Pelton has a lot to do with our decision here
18. Craggy Island Parish (Father Ted)
A shoutout to SocialTalent’s homeland and Ireland’s maddest island
19. Sterling Cooper (Mad Men)
Only boring people are bored…
20. Axe Capitals (Billions)
So handy not having to think about what to wear because you have a uniform
22. Channel 4 News
Company laptop, phone and trident for every new starter
Have we missed any? Join the SocialTalent Facebook community and let us know!