Keep up with the latest hiring trends!
I think we can all agree that 2015 has absolutely flown by! One minute it was January, the next we ended up here in November! How did that happen so fast?! But while the year might not be over yet, 2015 has already proved to be an important year for the development of the recruitment industry and has marked the start of a number of key changes in how we source and how candidates look for jobs.
This infographic by Lucas Blake gives us a summary of some of the biggest global recruiting trends of 2015 and a look at what the future may hold:
What were the key recruitment trends of 2015?
- More and more job seekers are searching for and applying for jobs via mobile devices.
- Competition and compensation are the biggest challenges that employers are facing.
- More than half (56%) of talent acquisition leaders say that employer brand is one of the top priorities for their organisation.
- For quality candidates, job boards are the best place to look, followed by social media.
- 75% of talent acquisition leaders say that employer brand impacts their ability to hire.
What does the future hold for recruitment?
- Global recruiting leaders believe that social and professional networks are going to be essential in the future of recruitment; in addition to investing more in employer branding and sourcing passive candidates.
- In the next 5-10 years recruitment is expected to become more like marketing and there will be improved candidate and job matching.
Have you noticed any other major trends? Let us know in the comments below or start a conversion on Twitter by tweeting us @SocialTalent.