12 Best Recruitment Songs to Get Pumped To
What song do you listen to to get pumped up for an important pitch/meeting/call? That was the question we asked of our extensive network of recruiting compadrÃƒ©s and boy, did they answer the call! From heavy metal to hip-hop and ska to pop, you guys really know how to get yourselves psyched for an occasion. We’re feeling the confidence, we’re sensing the win and we’re quacking in our boots at your downright awesome-ness. Go out with a bang recruiters, make this Friday count!
The Recruiters Playlist:
- One Step Beyond – Madness (chosen by Bill Boorman)
- You’re the Best – Joe Esporito (chosen by Dave Ralph)
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor (chosen by AriÃƒ© Moyal)
- In The City – The Jam (chosen by Steve Ward)
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen (chosen by AriÃƒ© Moyal)
- Immigrant Song – Led Zeppelin (chosen by Gary Franklin)
- Rise Against – Paper Wings (chosen by Lars Schmidt)
- Just Because – Jane’s Addiction (chosen by Gary Franklin)
- Alive – Pearl Jam (chosen by Keith Robinson)
- Empire State of Mind – Jay-Z (chosen by Matt Jones)
- Best Day Of My Life – American Authors (chosen by Crystal Miller)
- Stand Up – The Prodigy (chosen by Craig Fisher)
What is your favourite motivational song? What gets you fired up ready to take on THAT client or THAT candidate? Tell us in the comments below and share the power!