Keep up with the latest hiring trends!
On our Webinar yesterday, we brought you through our 10-point checklist for recruiting on Facebook. You can watch this webinar now below (please bear in mind that the Twitter competition is now finished! @claireskane won!), but here’s our 10-point list you need to check off:
1. Make sure you’ve a Business Page, and not a profile. If people can simply click Like and they’ve become your page-fan, then you’ve a page and that’s great. But if they’ve to request to be your friend, then you’ve a problem. You need to convert your profile to a page. Click here for Facebook’s step-by-step instructions on converting it over.
2. Merge any duplicate pages of your business within your control together.
3. Claim your Vanity URL (if you’ve already claimed it, now you can also edit it – but you can only edit it once!)
4. Know the rules of Facebook Pages for Business. Don’t break them!
5. Ideas for using Facebook as your careers’ site – how to optimise it, and why this is a great idea!
6. Advertise your page, company and jobs using Facebook ads – how to do this, and why
7. Using tabs to showcase your job vacancies
8. What’s your strategy: the target, the plan to achieve that target and the budget.
9. Sending only relevant posts
10. Creating separate pages for different sectors or countries? Why would I do this?
Enjoy the webinar!