Keep up with the latest hiring trends!
The “Fab Four” achieved a staggering number of accolades over the course of their music career including; 3 Brit Awards, 10 Grammys, an Oscar and 15 Ivor Novello Awards, but as they said themselves, they did it all with a little help from their friends!
And now it’s time for you to do the same:
- 88% of employers say employee referrals are the No. 1 source of “above average candidates”.
- 24.5% of all hires are made up of employee referrals.
- 78% of employees state that information from those on the inside is influential when deciding where to work.
- Referred hires are 25% more productive than hires from other sources and 120% more likely to make a positive impact on the organisation.
- Referred hires have a 25% higher retention rate.