The Top 45 Most Annoying Office Habits
Do you display one or more of the 45 most annoying office habits according to Mashable? Because if you do, you are the devil!:
1. You have awful coffee breath.
2. You constantly chew crunchy things at your desk.
3. You never accept help, even when it’s obvious you need it.
4. You interrupt conversations.
5. You will not shut up, ever.
6. You talk to yourself all day long.
7. You talk about things that are way too personal.
8. You never respond to emails.
9. You let your stress show to others.
10. You leave your phone notifications on.
11. You left your avocado salad in the tiny office fridge for two months.
12. You clip your nails at your desk.
13. You start conversations with people who are across the office.
14. You slurp your soup ‚¬€ loudly.
15. You constantly talk about your significant other.
16. You make people talk over your music.
17. You are never on time for anything.
18. You took the last cup of coffee and didn’t make a fresh pot.
19. You only talk on speakerphone.
20. You pee on the seat and don’t clean it up.
21. You don’t wash your hands after using the bathroom.
22. You used the last ice cube and didn’t refill the tray.
23. You cooked fish in the office microwave.
24. You constantly look at other people’s computer screens.
25. You call IT for the same issues that are your fault.
26. You constantly hum, whistle or sing out loud. Even when the office is completely silent.
27. You laugh at an alarming volume.
28. You listen to music in your headphones so loud that everyone around you knows you’ve been listening to “Happy” for three weeks straight.
29. You leave passive aggressive Post-its everywhere. We know your handwriting, just say it out loud.
30. You eat extremely pungent food at your desk.
31. You tell everyone what time it is, sometimes multiple times a day.
32. You are a self-proclaimed finger/pencil drummer.
33. You are a pen-clicker.
34. You stand by impatiently while people are having a conversation, instead of just saying, “Hey, come see me when you’re done.”
35. You insist on keeping the window open, even when it’s FREEZING outside.
36. You put your soda in the freezer, but forget about it and it explodes.
37. You steal food from the fridge.
38. You type louder than was thought to be humanly possible.
39. You comment on how long your coworkers took for lunch, and you are not their boss.
40. You sing out loud at your desk.
41. You have a violent case of restless leg.
42. You never clean up after yourself.
43. You don’t tip well at business dinners or lunch.
44. You make inappropriate jokes.
45. You don’t flush the toilet.