Keep up with the latest hiring trends!
This blog is based on a post that was originally compiled by Jasmin Nahar for Buzzfeed.com.
You’d be proud to have hired any one of these fine, upstanding canine employees!
1. “That’s an astute point, Greg, but I think you’ll find I addressed this matter in the email I sent round yesterday.”
2. “So…do you live near this bit of town or are you visiting a friend?”
4. “Listen, Karen, if you’re late again, you’re fired. FIRED, you hear me?”
5. “Well, I’m terribly sorry, Ma’am, but your booking doesn’t seem to be on our records.”
6. “Well, I’m glad someone has bothered to show up to this meeting, I’ll be sending a strongly worded email round to the others.”
7. “Please don’t be worried – I just wanted a chat about how you feel your performance is going.”
8. “Ooh, Katie’s sent me a Gchat. I wonder if it’s about what happened at the office party.”
9. “Now, this isn’t the first meeting we’ve had to have in the past month, is it?”
10. “Can this really not wait a moment, Peter? I need to finish this report by Wednesday.”
11. “Please, take a seat! I have some exciting opportunities I wanted to discuss with you.”
12. “Why does Christine have to laugh so loudly? Some of us are trying to work.”
13. “Why, yes, I would like to come to after-work drinks.”
14. “I feel completely wrecked. I’m never going to the pub on a Tuesday night again.”
15. “Just firing off an email to Julie from accounts, but I’ll be heading out shortly.”
16. “I know you’ll have heard it before, but honestly, when the computer freezes your best bet is turning it off and then on again.”
17. Are you sure you switched it on and then off?
“Ok tell me again what’s your plan for this music arrangement?” #dogatwork #minischnauzer #miniatureschnauzer #dogatworkday #heistheboss #musicarrangement #schnauzer #rocks A photo posted by bevlynkhoo (@bevlynkhoo) on
18. “Suits you, Sir!”
19. “It’s really important you bend your knees when you lift guys, we don’t want a health and safety lawsuit on our hands”
20. “So, you’re going to keep this style of narrative?”
21. “Jeff, do you have that report we discussed last week?”
22. “I go on holidays for two weeks, only to come back and find my filing system completely destroyed!”
23. “Adding a dormer window will definitely add more value to the property”
24. “Sorry, can you close the door? I’m in a Skype meeting with the office in New York.”