Keep up with the latest hiring trends!
The TruDublin Recruiting Unconference is getting bigger by the day as more track leaders and recruiters sign up to lead tracks at what is sure be the biggest TruDublin yet!
- Krishna De, CEO at BizGrowthMedia – “Everyone in Recruitment is a Marketeer”
- Emer Kearns, Recruiter at Zynga Games – “Gaming Recruitment: Innovative Assessment Methods for Excellent Results”
- Alan Whitford, Recruitment Strategy Consultant & Social Media Speaker – “End-2-End Employment Branding”
- John Egan, CEO Archipelago – “Hiring for Startups – Building Teams of Entrepreneurs”
- Mitch Sullivan, FastTrack Recruitment – “The Headhunting Track”
- Jarlath Dooley, HR & Ops Director at Version 1 – “Social Referrals”
If you’ve never been to a Tru event before, this is a real unconference-style event, where no one wears name badges, there’s no powerpoint presentations or boring lectures – the emphasis is on discussion and generating ideas, networking and all attendees contributing to the conversation.
Tickets to this 2-day unconference are available through Eventbrite here, priced at ‚¬149.00 for a limited time only (after May 5th they go up to full price at ‚¬199, so get them quick!). See you all on May 16th and 17th!