The TruDublin Recruiting Unconference is getting bigger by the day as more track leaders and recruiters sign up to lead tracks at what is sure be the biggest TruDublin yet!
- Krishna De, CEO at BizGrowthMedia – “Everyone in Recruitment is a Marketeer”
- Emer Kearns, Recruiter at Zynga Games – “Gaming Recruitment: Innovative Assessment Methods for Excellent Results”
- Alan Whitford, Recruitment Strategy Consultant & Social Media Speaker – “End-2-End Employment Branding”
- John Egan, CEO Archipelago – “Hiring for Startups – Building Teams of Entrepreneurs”
- Mitch Sullivan, FastTrack Recruitment – “The Headhunting Track”
- Jarlath Dooley, HR & Ops Director at Version 1 – “Social Referrals”
If you’ve never been to a Tru event before, this is a real unconference-style event, where no one wears name badges, there’s no powerpoint presentations or boring lectures – the emphasis is on discussion and generating ideas, networking and all attendees contributing to the conversation.
Tickets to this 2-day unconference are available through Eventbrite here, priced at ‚¬149.00 for a limited time only (after May 5th they go up to full price at ‚¬199, so get them quick!). See you all on May 16th and 17th!